8-Night SDC Fundamentals Academy
- My kid plays travel,…
- My kid plays AAU…
- My kid has a personal trainer…
- My kid is already in high school…
- My kid has been playing for a while…
Every skill that is taught in SDC Fundamentals Academy is an essential skill that all competitive basketball players need to have.
- 2 ball skills
- Athletic position
- Inside pivot shooting series
- Change of direction skills with ball
- Finishing off of either foot with either hand on either side of the basket
8-Night SDC Scholarship Academies are designed for DELIBERATE PRACTICE!
Players begin with 8-Night SDC Fundamentals Academy. Then graduate to 8-Night SDC Breakdown Moves Academy before moving on to 8-Night SDC Advanced Scoring Academy.
- Each 8-Night SDC Scholarship Academy has skill video progressions for every session in the gym. (This really helps the kids!)
- Video homework skill assignments are delivered directly to players’ phones after each 90 minute session in the gym.
- Technique. Reps. Programming. Workout after workout. Day after day. Refining skill sets.
Players graduate through 3 different levels of 8-Night SDC Scholarship Academies.
(This makes teaching basketball more like martial arts!)
All 8-Night SDC Scholarship Academy participants are required to have an active membership to Skill Development Coach.